1) We like to come to the client's home base. Teaching a new system in the environment where most of the event coordination will take place, immediately makes clients feel more comfortable.
2) We are event planners too! Although we can't anticipate all questions or concerns, we can certainly understand why requests are being made, and can often suggest other ways to consider solutions.
3) ESP's developer is an in-house and full-time employee. Customized development is unavoidable, and support for new clients is key, which is why ESP's developer is a full-time employee instead of a 3rd party service provider. Speaking to your ESP client manager is the same as speaking to the coders themselves. This assures you of getting the results you want the first time you ask.
4) Anything is customizable. We know, we know......this complicates things, but we are confident in both our system, and our customization. While new development is rare, it happens, and when it does, it’s affordable and comes with a quick turn-around.
5) You test, he tests, we all test! Simply put – we are thorough. After ESP's client representative and the event planners have completed a set-up, it will be tested by :
• the client and client's staff,
• ESP event and client managers, and
• the system's developer and coder.
The ease with which we can add new functions and processes is what sets us apart, but their seamless integration into the already complex system is what we're proud of most.